CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
I'm only here tonight because of you. You are the only reason I am. You are all my reasons.

Friday, August 12, 2011

And so it begins...


After some considerable outside pressure to begin a blog of my own... here goes!

I decided today was as good a day to start as any, but mostly because I just got a brand spankin' new DSLR camera - and lack of a "proper" camera had been a primary excuse for my procrastination in entering the blogosphere.

So as I'm experimenting with my new camera, I'll be giving blogging a whirl as well!
Now to figure out how to post pictures in my blog... please st
and by!



My first picture with the new camera!
I like to think they only get better as I experimented with settings.
This little guy hung out on our porch railing for a few days while some major storms rolled through town. I managed
to document his retreat down from the balcony, after over 24 hours of immobility.






See! Marked improvement already!

Farewell my amphibious friend!







And I should be honest from the beginning: anyone who follows my blog is going to be seeing a lot of pictures of my cat, Hermes.
I've had him since he was a 3 month old kitten, and he turns 4 years old next month! He's lived in 4 different apartments/houses with me, 2 states, made three 7+hour car rides, and been with me through a multitude of life's ups and downs.

Plus he is one HANDSOME little devil!!


Until next time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment