CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
I'm only here tonight because of you. You are the only reason I am. You are all my reasons.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Big Kitties

Last year my mom told about this Circus-like "Big Cat Show" she had attended at a local wildlife habitat in Sarasota.  Of course, she told me about it before I lived in Florida and the show only comes about once a year - so I didn't get a chance to attend it myself.
Until this year!  After some wedding venue hunting with my mom and my Patrick, we headed out to the Big Cat Habitat and Wildlife Sanctuary for their annual Extravaganza!  aka their version of a small carnival and real life animal show - complete with an entire segment reminiscent of old school Lion Tamer acts (sans the silly outfits and cruel animal whipping)!









Cuddlers


Regal


Baby Liger!

Liger and tiger cubs

The Arena, looking ominous before the show!

Six big cats all in one cage!



Giant tiger... or big kitty?

Big kitties all in a row...


After the cats left, they took down the cage and had many animal acts: performing Pekingese pups, an Asian and African elephant pair, a dancing stallion, camel, llama, and miniature horses, and a toddler chimp!
Then these guys came out twice with their own impressive act...

Crazy bareback riding team!

Getting ready for his next trick...

...BACKFLIP!

Two guys, one horse.  What are they up to?

Oh!  Getting on his shoulders??

DISASTER!!!

You know what they say about getting back on the horse...

SUCCESS!


Thanks for the great shot guys!

Faithful annual attendees.  I think they liked the guy with the ponytail!

Backflip from one horse to another.  NBD.

What a babe.  Star of the show.
(No but she actually did have some awesome moves - but that outfit was out of control!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment