CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
I'm only here tonight because of you. You are the only reason I am. You are all my reasons.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Correction: I know some AMAZING photographers!!

Looks like you didn't have to wait long!
In case you missed them in the facebook world, here are a few of my favorites from behind Ryan Sebastyan's magical camera lens!














We had a hair-flipping series...



My hair actually reminds me of flames here... and I love that.




And I saved my two favorites for last:




And one of our esteemed photographers - tiny Caitlyn - can be seen below!

Thank you SO MUCH to Ryan, Caitlyn and Crystal!!
We had a blast!

1 comments:

Chick Flick Chic

the hair flip is amaahhzing! i want a pic like that with my lions mane.

ps youre pretty

Post a Comment